Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Entergy jobs

Author Topic: Entergy jobs  (Read 25741 times)

Offline Neutron_Herder

• SRO / STA
  • Moderate User
Re: Entergy jobs
« Reply #25 on: Aug 24, 2012, 02:15 »
Well the class starts in october according to what they told me. And so does the position. So i. Am not sure that it would take 3-6 months to hear back. Its been an ongoing process for the last 6 months or so.

I doubt it's going to take that long to hear back... It might go past the 3 weeks though. It depends on the number of applicants who tested well. If they had more people pass the test than they had positions open, then they have to sit down and go through their notes from the interviews. There are also several levels of approval that have to occur before they can extend an offer, so be patient if they don't know anything yet.

That being said, don't stop looking elsewhere!! I made that mistake when I thought I did really well at an interview and ended up finding out a month later that I didn't get the job. Keep looking and applying for jobs that interest you, if you get an offer from the job you already interviewed for you can always withdraw your application at the other locations.

Best of luck, and keep us informed!
"If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking" - Gen. George S. Patton

Offline hoopercj

• Light User
Re: Entergy jobs
« Reply #26 on: Aug 25, 2012, 10:57 »
I interviewed and was told that I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. Tomorrow will be three weeks. Im not sure what to do. I called Monday and left a voicemail, which hasnt been returned. Any advice? PM or post me. Thanks.

I interviewed with entergy recently and the hiring manager told me that the process was moving a bit slowly in comparison to what it has in the past. i think i'd see if you can get ahold of them to see what's going on, but i wouldn't stress it for a week or two. That's just me though.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?