Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu What to do? honeypot

Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 4545 times)

Gambi513

What to do?
« on: Feb 29, 2012, 11:59 »
I have my NF contract and leave in May. I was wondering if there is anything I can study to help me get ready for Nuke School or If someone could tell me what things I should be going over. Anything would be of help even if it just a refresher on things.

LaFeet

Re: What to do?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2012, 10:04 »
Gambi... before anyone else buries you, conduct a search of this site for this topic.

This question has been asked and answered countless (ok someone could actually count them) times by many.

Study hard, remain focused, and thank you for your service.

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2012, 11:01 »
Don't bother studying. You don't/won't need to. Fear of the unknown is all, and there's no way to prepare effectively without divulging classified/noforn information lol.

You're better off studying for boot camp if you really feel the need to do something(?).

Samabby

« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2012, 11:35 »
Starkist is correct. Get an old Bluejacket manual & read up on your basics. Good luck.

drayer54

« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2012, 09:03 »
If your able to convince people that you're smart enough to be a nuke, then you are smart enough to convince people you know how to stand straight and fold your underwear.

Enjoy your family, home, friends, and all that. Nothing that you can study will help you as you will likely have replaced pump theory with marching cadence and new terms... like "ricky sock"
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2012, 10:13 by Drayer »

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2012, 01:04 »
If your able to convince people that you're smart enough to be a nuke, then you are smart enough to convince people you know how to stand straight and fold your underwear.

Enjoy your family, home, friends, and all that. Nothing that you can study will help you as you will likely have replaced pump theory with marching cadence and new terms... like "ricky sock"

You're a fool if you convince people at boot camp "you're a nuke" as well.

But thank you for backing me up ;)

drayer54

« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2012, 08:10 »
You're a fool if you convince people at boot camp "you're a nuke" as well.

That's the first question we were asked. I wasn't planning on letting that one slip out, but I was quickly deemed smart enough to carry two seabags.... ;D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?