Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tables and Graphs still on POSS??

Author Topic: Tables and Graphs still on POSS??  (Read 193 times)

Offline retracs

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Tables and Graphs still on POSS??
« on: Nov 05, 2020, 07:42 »
Hey Everyone,

This is my first time posting, I am scheduled to take the POSS in a couple weeks for an Equipment Operator position at Exelon. After thoroughly reading through all 15 pages of posts on both the “POSS (Power Plant Operator Selection System) Test” and the “Just took the POSS/MASS/BMST, a reflection” threads and searching the rest of the site and google, I couldn’t find a definitive answer as to whether the Tables and Graphs section was still on the POSS.

Can anyone who has recently taken the POSS for and an EO position at Exelon confirm whether or not the Tables and Graphs battery is still on it? Everything I have read on the EEI website only lists 4 test batteries (Reading Comprehension, Mechanical Concepts, Mathematical Usage, and Figural Reasoning), also there is no practice test listed for Tables and Graphs on EEI either, only the above 4 batteries. Any insight would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2020, 02:00 by retracs »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2021 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?