Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Shale could be long-term home for nuclear waste  

Author Topic: Shale could be long-term home for nuclear waste  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Shale could be long-term home for nuclear waste
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2014, 11:08 »
I dunno, I've been paving my driveway with shale for 13 years,...

I like it because it crushes easy, makes a firm surface and does not put any petrochemical run off into my yard which could leach through my property and potentially into my well (I live in the Saratoga Sand Plains),...

I dislike it because I have to pop a bunch of cash for several new yards every few years and regrade it as it disintegrates to a soil like consistency in a short time, although I do thoroughly enjoy renting and playing with the skid steer for that day,...

then again in spots here and there, it does it does get packed fine and tight and the rain will runoff as opposed to draining through,...

I reckon these smart guys know a lot more about engineered shale disposal than I do,...[coffee]

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?