Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mounting opposition highlights Cuomo's nuclear paradox honeypot

Author Topic: Mounting opposition highlights Cuomo's nuclear paradox  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Mounting opposition highlights Cuomo's nuclear paradox
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2016, 07:07 »
Mounting opposition highlights Cuomo's nuclear paradox

http://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2016/10/cuomos-nuclear-paradox-106842

the only opposition comes from the overarching federal government perception that one size fits all needs,....

the ustate plants versus Indian Point are seperated by 260 miles, 3 major river valleys, one significant mountain range, and multiple decades of societel norms and economic mores,....

Cuomo is what he is, he is doing just fine with the NY nukes, just as a New Yorker should,...

I'm done,...............probably,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2016, 09:16 »
Yeah, I don't think IP should be closed but there is a difference.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2016, 10:35 »
Yeah, I don't think IP should be closed but there is a difference.

I do not either, but it is a New York issue, I'll have my due under the New York way of doing things and I'll live with the outcome,....

OR,...

By jiminy if it don't go my way, I'll move out of NY, I mean it!!! I really will!!!!!!,.... ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL

:P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Chimera

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2016, 08:16 »
Apparently the object lessons from back in 1977 when Indian Point went off line during an amazing thunderstorm causing New York City to black out has been lost.  Geographically, New York City is an island.  Another spate of similar bad weather, as has occurred in the past, would remove electrical power from the city . . . again.  Go for it, greenies.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2016, 05:28 »
well, you know, you can't fix stupid,...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?