Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Browns Ferry

Poll

Browns Ferry

Above Average
18 (31.6%)
Average
15 (26.3%)
Below Average
24 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Browns Ferry  (Read 149592 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline HydroDave63

Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #175 on: Mar 16, 2009, 05:36 »
I've been getting solicitations as well, from a third party recruiting firm out of Mookalakala, India.

I didn't have the heart to correct her English and send it back to them.

SlumDog Nuke-Recruiters? ;)

Offline clcartwr

Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #176 on: Mar 23, 2010, 03:33 »
Just received an email from BFN recruiting and they are planning on starting a SGPO class in September.  I applied for the position at Sequoyah and BF a couple of years ago and they contacted me to see if I was still interested.  Anyone else had any emails from them?

Hopefully I will have an interview opportunity soon.  Been trying to get in the SPGO position for a while now.
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2010, 03:35 by clcartwr »

Offline LOKI RAD

Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #177 on: Oct 02, 2010, 03:46 »
Just 3 more weeks, and we bust loose here at the Ferry..................come and get ya some! :P

Offline tymekeeper

Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #178 on: Nov 10, 2010, 09:05 »
Was wondering if there were any house RP job opennings at the Ferry? Looking at various sites and was curious if maybe there might be some that haven't been posted for outside yet.

Offline techtoolong

  • Moderate User
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
  • Total likes: 0
  • Karma: 95
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #179 on: Nov 13, 2010, 09:25 »
There is a rumor out there house RP techs are quitting

Offline HydroDave63

Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #180 on: Nov 13, 2010, 11:05 »
There are more rumors than that!  I heard a rumor that Bartlett has teamed up with the NPUA and terrorists (or was it the government) are using chemtrails to alter the minds of American citizens.

another rumor was that HAARP is tuned to the resonant frequency of the fluoride in the drinking water, so the minds get aggravated unless you are shielded by being inside the containment building, so that's how they control the techs and keep them docile....

« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2010, 08:55 by HydroDave63 »

Offline RAD-GHOST

  • Very Heavy User
  • *****
  • Posts: 548
  • Total likes: 0
  • Karma: 987
  • What do Recruiters do in the Off Season?
Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #181 on: Nov 13, 2010, 03:11 »
Naaa, it's not the water!  It's that pre-package Kool-Aid stuff ya gotta watch....... :o

If a pre-package drink says, "Contains 10% Real Fruit Juice", what the Hells the other 90%?..... :-X

RG
What do Rocket Scientist say," It's not like it's Health Physics"!

Offline MacGyver

  • Very Heavy User
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Total likes: 1
  • Karma: 466
  • Pen, Paper Clip, Sun Glasses, Missile ... Check!

Offline HydroDave63

Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2011, 04:47 »
"No one can hold a candle to Browns Ferry"  :P

Offline Higgs

  • SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • *****
  • Posts: 1942
  • Total likes: 5
  • Karma: 1284
  • Gender: Male
  • Life has a melody...
Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2011, 06:32 »
 [BH]

Irresponsible news sources, *ahem* Fox News, or at least Shepard Smith, said this "could lead to a melt down." Ah the microscope. I like how the NRC played it though. /rolls eyes.
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline MacGyver

  • Very Heavy User
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Total likes: 1
  • Karma: 466
  • Pen, Paper Clip, Sun Glasses, Missile ... Check!
Re: Browns Ferry
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2011, 08:31 »
"No one can hold a candle to Browns Ferry"  :P

 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

[BH]

Irresponsible news sources, *ahem* Fox News, or at least Shepard Smith, said this "could lead to a melt down." Ah the microscope. I like how the NRC played it though. /rolls eyes.

Yes, I share your pain with the media.  Particularly Shep.  He was sooooo bad with his Japan coverage.  It was so bad that if reporting news accurately was like hitting water if you fell out of a boat; he could not have hit water if he fell out of a boat.

 


NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2020 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?