No sense in asking the other guy on the board that went to THU
Let me respond to your complaints
1) Thats normal. Its also similar to A school.
2) HOLY !#@%$ dont come to the fleet if you dont like to clean
Now let me respond to your answers
1) no there's not much you can do.
Now let me give you some of mine
1) enjoy it while you can. Yes it sucks, but its not as bad as the pipeline.
2) you dont Have an NEC, you havent gone through the pipeline, and therefore you are NOT a nuke. Not trying to be a douche here, just saying, you CAN be changed to conventional if things go wrong. However, thats a breach of contract, and you probably wouldnt have to stay in.
3) Try to do some work to get your volunteer ribbon, or other service ribbons. Also, dont blow your money in the lounge area upstairs. Im assuming you guys are still living downstairs, to the right of the quarter deck? (I helped move those beds down
, it SUCKED!).
Pm me if you have any direct questions.