Palisades Lodging

<< < (2/14) > >>

Rennhack:
Hotel name:       St. Joseph Villager Lodge
Address:
                        3822 Red Arrow Highway
                        St. Joseph, MI 49085

Average rate per night: $26.99

It's a stay by the night/week/month place.  Not the worst, not the nicest, but the cheepest.

capper:
When I first came to Palisades I stayed at the Motel 6 in Beton Harbor.  It was then and still is 29.99 a night.  It was clean and nice.  BUT, I found out that Motel 6 is owned by a french company-- Never Again.

870xprs:
Mitchell Bros. Mobile Home Park
75641 16th Ave.
South Haven, Mi  49090

(269)637-2565

Mostly mobile homes, but there are a few spaces for RVs.  More new RV spaces were being added this past summer.  Very reasonable rates for this area.  Very nice folks to deal with.  Located about 3 miles north of the plant entrance on Blue Star Memorial Highway, and 3 miles south of South Haven.  Great place to stay.

Manager:
CLARION HOTEL
100 MAIN STREET
SAINT JOSEPH, MICHIGAN
Phone: 269-983-7341
Fax: 269-983-0650
Email: gm.mi182@choicehotels.com
Less than$30.00 + tax per night / 3-day per week Hsk - 1-adult

CLARION HOTEL
100 MAIN STREET
SAINT JOSEPH, MICHIGAN
Phone: 269-983-7341
Fax: 269-983-0650
Email: gm.mi182@choicehotels.com
Less than$30.00 + tax per night / 3-day per week Hsk - 1-adult

Less than $30.00 + tax per night / 3-day per Housekeeping per week for 1-adult. $10.00 more for each additional adult during 2006 outage season. Must stay 7 nights in a row to get this great weekly rate at the Clarion Hotel. Stay less than 7 nights / $39.99 + tax per night. When you finish working those long shifts and all you want to do is kick back, relax and unwind while enjoying our pool, hot tub, sauna, complimentary high speed wireless internet, fitness center & great guest services. You can enjoy all these things and so much more in one great location right inside the Clarion Hotel. Walk to local lounges and restaurants from our central location. Very reasonable rates for those who are looking for an excellent value for the dollars being spent for quality lodging. Come enjoy our many wonderful amenities and an excellent location for an affordable rate. Should you choose to share a room with another guest there will be an additional $10.00 charge per additional adult. 2005 - 2006 outage weekly rates include but are not limited to the following: 3-day per week housekeeping (day or night housekeeping - based on your sleep schedule), deluxe compl. continental breakfast (weekdays 6:30am - 9:30am / weekends 7:00am - 10:00am), indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, refrigerator (based on availability), in room coffee maker, iron / ironing board, blow dryer, satellite television, guest business center with fax and copy capabilities located at the front desk, compl. coffee & tea in the lobby 24-hrs a day. The installation of our brand new WIFI Internet system is now completed (T-1 Router). Our Wireles high speed internet is accessible throughout the entire hotel. WIFI is available in our common areas for those of you who would rather not have to remain in your room to connect to the internet. Other amenities include the following: Lounge on property. Guest laundry room / 7th floor:($1.25 wash / $1.25 dry).
Don't hesitate to check out our website at www.stjoeclarionhotel.com or give us a call for more detailed information by dialing 269-983-7341. We look forward to providing you with the very best in hometown hospitality and excellent guest services!

kmikepatel:
LAKE BREEZE HOTEL AND CONVENTION CENTERBy: Best Value Inn
2860 M-139 South
EXIT 28 off of I-94
Serving the St. Joseph and Benton Harbor area
269-925-3234
Email:  kmikepatel@yahoo.com

Join all your friends from the Power Plant here!
Full service bar and restaurant for your convenience

WOW!!!!  Normally $59.95 per day 
But bring your I.D. and stay a week for only $185.00!!!  :o
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

185.00@ week;Full Service Hotel Rooms
Description: Next to Ext# 28 off of I-94. Full Service Hotel with American Restaurant/Lounge/Club. Huge Indoor Holidome with Indoor-Outdor Pools,Hot-tub, SPA, Put-put Golf,Ping-pong,Shuffleboard,Gameroom,Basketball,Piano,Pooltable,Coin operated Washer/Dryer on site or send out service.
FREE IN ROOM = HI-Speed Internet,Local calls,CABLE T.V.with HBO, CINE-MAX,SHOW TIME & ESPN.
Continenatal Breakfast.
Call for more info at 269-925-3234. We look forward to providing you with the very best in hometown hospitality and convenience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version