Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Reporting to officer Nuclear Power School (BOQ?)

Author Topic: Reporting to officer Nuclear Power School (BOQ?)  (Read 5889 times)

Offline bbksv

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Reporting to officer Nuclear Power School (BOQ?)
« on: Jun 08, 2008, 03:37 »
I am reporting to preschool on July 23rd...and was wondering what options are available for geo-bachelor housing (Ive searched and am coming up with nothing)...

Basically..I have been unable to sell my house here in Chicago and my family has to stay here until it sells...so I need to go to Charleston myself. Are there any options for staying in a barracks or something until I move them out? Im just trying to not have to carry a mortgage and rent for a place at the same time..

Thanks in advance for any words of advise..

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
Re: Reporting to officer Nuclear Power School (BOQ?)
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2008, 10:44 »
There is a BOQ on the Air Force Base, but I'm not sure how they would treat you trying to get a reservation.  Worth a shot however.  Info Below.....

Inns of Charleston Phone -
Commercial: (843) 963-3806
DSN: 673-3806

When I left Charleston back in 2004, there wasn't lodging available on the Weapons Station for JO's assigned to NNPTC. 

I recommend you contact NNPTC

https://www.netc.navy.mil/nnptc/contact-us.htm

Ask to speak to the ADOD (Administrative Director, Officer Department), and see what he can tell you.
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?