Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Enlistment bonuses you may not know about honeypot

Author Topic: Enlistment bonuses you may not know about  (Read 11316 times)

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
Enlistment bonuses you may not know about
« on: Jun 26, 2011, 02:54 »

WOW.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2011, 12:07 by Starkist »

confusedandlost

Re: Enlistment bonuses you may not know about
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2011, 11:38 »
I believe this is all outdated unless the classifier straight up lied to me. I just DEP a few weeks ago and asked the classifier about some of these bonuses and he said, "Not anymore. That was true 2 years ago and even your bonus of 12 would have been at least 20k."

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2011, 12:10 »
I believe this is all outdated unless the classifier straight up lied to me. I just DEP a few weeks ago and asked the classifier about some of these bonuses and he said, "Not anymore. That was true 2 years ago and even your bonus of 12 would have been at least 20k."

Holy crap. This last instruction wiped out ALL bonuses sans some critical manning rates.

I apologize for that O.o. I checked the new one, and I did a quick check, but used the fy2010 one. Cant believe they wiped it out like that lol.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2011, 01:12 »
Welcome to the fleet....not the first time nor the last that you will get well-intentioned yet wrong information! ;)

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Jun 27, 2011, 01:20 »
Welcome to the fleet....not the first time nor the last that you will get well-intentioned yet wrong information! ;)

Im shocked how fast it changed....

edit : and some websites need some updating :p
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2011, 01:23 by Starkist »

neuromancer

« Reply #5 on: Jun 27, 2011, 08:58 »
Im shocked how fast it changed....

edit : and some websites need some updating :p

the moral of the story when you source information from the internet the date published is quite important.

SerendipitySeib

« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2011, 06:33 »
I know I'm brand new to the site, and you'll probably notice this is my first post. Don't get the wrong idea and think I'm pursuing this for the wrong reasons, but it happens this is the first post I came across. That being said, I was wondering if someone could inform me of some up-to-date bonuses as well as information on the compensation for an entry level Nuclear position in the Navy? Since the point was made that whatever information that is no longer present was insignificant.
Please and thank you! I appreciate any time you take to do so!

`Andrew

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #7 on: Jun 28, 2011, 06:38 »
I know I'm brand new to the site, and you'll probably notice this is my first post. Don't get the wrong idea and think I'm pursuing this for the wrong reasons, but it happens this is the first post I came across. That being said, I was wondering if someone could inform me of some up-to-date bonuses as well as information on the compensation for an entry level Nuclear position in the Navy? Since the point was made that whatever information that is no longer present was insignificant.
Please and thank you! I appreciate any time you take to do so!

`Andrew

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,17568.0.html

Offline crewjobs_too

• Light User
« Reply #8 on: Jul 11, 2011, 12:40 »
My son entered the DEP program in April 1, 2010 and his nuke bonus was $15K.  If he had been able to sign up  in February as planned it would have been $21K but his paperwork was delayed.    ;)  If you sign the contract today the nuclear field bonus is $12K.

The link to enlisted incentives is here and they keep it up to date

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/EIncentives/EBPDF_file.htm

Dad of a 22 year old ETN.

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #9 on: Jul 11, 2011, 07:01 »
My son entered the DEP program in April 1, 2010 and his nuke bonus was $15K.  If he had been able to sign up  in February as planned it would have been $21K but his paperwork was delayed.    ;)  If you sign the contract today the nuclear field bonus is $12K.

Thanks for posting! If ANYTHING, this thread should be a reminder to keep checking things, because the navy has its own schedule and it changes all the time. At the end of the day, there aint nuthin wrong (sic) with 15k ;)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #10 on: Jul 11, 2011, 07:44 »

good link. Under the current budgetary crunch for some time to come, take it now before it goes away....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?