Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Climate Crowd Ignores a Scientific Fraud

Author Topic: Climate Crowd Ignores a Scientific Fraud  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Climate Crowd Ignores a Scientific Fraud
« on: Apr 16, 2016, 05:54 »
I am not trying to start a discussion on Climate change, I do plenty of that in PolySci and initially was going to post this there but the article is as much a pro nuclear piece as it is anti climate scam.

Climate Crowd Ignores a Scientific Fraud

http://www.wsj.com/articles/climate-crowd-ignores-a-scientific-fraud-1460758426

Chimera

Re: Climate Crowd Ignores a Scientific Fraud
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2016, 07:54 »
Other than agreeing that any reasonable person with an IQ above ambient room temperature has long recognized the fallacies behind anthropogenic global warming specifically and global warming in general, I ain't gonna open an account with the Wall Street Journal just to read their article.  Is there another source for the same article?

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Climate Crowd Ignores a Scientific Fraud
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2016, 10:22 »
Other than agreeing that any reasonable person with an IQ above ambient room temperature has long recognized the fallacies behind anthropogenic global warming specifically and global warming in general, I ain't gonna open an account with the Wall Street Journal just to read their article.  Is there another source for the same article?

This is still from WSJ but through Real Clear Science where I read it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2016/04/16/climate_crowd_ignores_a_scientific_fraud_380503.html

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?