Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu finaly in a school honeypot

Author Topic: finaly in a school  (Read 4231 times)

Fla Jackal

finaly in a school
« on: Jan 17, 2007, 10:15 »
hey guys id like to thank every one here for all the help i got from this forum a few months back.
im currently in my 3rd week of MM A school its pretty tough but im doing well.

Samabby

Re: finaly in a school
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2007, 11:48 »
Way to go! Keep hitting the books HARD and often and you will do fine.  8)

fridayfred3p

« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2007, 02:27 »
hey what class are you in, im in class 0713T and I'm hittin the books more than I ever have before.

mattrev

« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2007, 09:57 »
My how times change. By my 3rd week I was standing watch on the 600# plant waiting to go home for Christmas. It took me 3 days to go through actual MM A school.  :o

M1Ark

« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2007, 07:10 »
My how times change. By my 3rd week I was standing watch on the 600# plant waiting to go home for Christmas. It took me 3 days to go through actual MM A school.  :o

Nuclear Field 'A' School has nuclear power preparatory curriculum in it. 

Fla Jackal

« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2007, 04:11 »
CLASS 0713A

mattrev

« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2007, 06:06 »
Nuclear Field 'A' School has nuclear power preparatory curriculum in it. 

Yea, I know. Just thought it funny. Everything was self-paced and I had to finish by a certain date to get a leave date before Christmas. Worked day and night to get through the modules. Standing watch at the 600# plant was fun.

Of course, that meant I had to wait 6 months to start nuke school assigned TAD at PSD RTC Orlando.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?