Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu GPS Conversion Software honeypot

Author Topic: GPS Conversion Software  (Read 5177 times)

raymcginnis

GPS Conversion Software
« on: May 24, 2007, 10:30 »
I sometimes need to convert my GPS instrument latitude and longitude readings, which are in fractional degrees, to degrees, minutes and seconds.  This is usually while working with State flat plane or other UTM tables or software.  I wrote a little computer program to do this for me.  I just updated it to include converting in the reverse direction, from degrees, minutes and seconds to fractional degrees.  I call the program GeoConvert.  If anyone elses has the same need, you may download the software for free at:

http://www.radprocalculator.com/GeoConvert.aspx

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?