Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu SC or NY  

Author Topic: SC or NY  (Read 3719 times)

mikemike06

SC or NY
« on: Feb 04, 2010, 08:10 »
I've been reading a lot here about the nuke field and pipeline and from what I understand when you go to prototype training you stay in Charleston or go to NY.  How  do they determine whether you stay or go? Is it based on your choice to go surface or sub duty?

Fermi2

Re: SC or NY
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2010, 09:27 »
You obviously haven't been reading "a lot" here if you haven't figured this out by now.

mikemike06

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2010, 12:36 »
Hmmm...maybe I overlooked something. I searched for an answer but couldn't find exactly what I was lookin for.  If anyone knows a post somewhere that answers my ? or can be a little more helpful than the last guy please let me know. In the meantime I'll read "a lot" more to increase my nuke knowledge.

SSBN_SeaWolf

« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2010, 02:20 »
  If anyone knows a post somewhere that answers my ? or can be a little more helpful than the last guy please let me know.

:-X
 8)

Samabby

« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2010, 11:19 »
Boat or target doesn't come into play on this assignment. They will "try" to match up the request for one versus the other. Good luck, son.  8)

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
« Reply #5 on: Feb 05, 2010, 12:40 »
Boat or target doesn't come into play on this assignment. They will "try" to match up the request for one versus the other. Good luck, son.  8)

"They" also have to consider other factors...like major maintenance availabilities. 
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

mikemike06

« Reply #6 on: Feb 05, 2010, 09:24 »
Thanks for the feedback. And sorry if this topic was kind of redundant.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?