8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: RACE  (Read 32837 times)

Offline cruella

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: RACE
« Reply #25 on: Jun 25, 2005, 02:05 »
I got an answer to the 2nd email I wrote on  Memphistruth.org to the city counsil where  I asked if MY letter would get thru .........This is the answer..........i've gotten many e-mails on this issue. I stopped responding because there were so many and they all were the same I have replied to this person and asked what MY email said. Did they send MY email or replace it with ther pre-written letter.

Offline cruella

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #26 on: Jun 25, 2005, 02:35 »
getradioactive@memphistruth.org <getradioactive@memphistruth.org> I sent them MY email lets see if they respond

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #27 on: Jun 25, 2005, 03:43 »
You worked there?  Why aren't you still there?  I heard they are looking for people!

As a member of this community, I would supply opposition to defend the Entire Nuclear Industry, against any organization pursuing such an agenda, with Deceptive Theories and Untruthful Facts.

Based on that, I can not supply any opposition!

As far as Maine Yankee goes, the agenda for closure was Capitol Gain, not Community Opposition....FACT!

RG   ;)

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #28 on: Jun 25, 2005, 05:13 »
We are getting out of the realm of the thread of this board which is RACE. So I'll quit with this post. If anyone wishes to get into the hows and whys of shutdowns we can start a thread in PolySci or wherever.

BTW... I was a contractor and moved on. I would go back if I needed a job, and they wanted my services. ::)
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #29 on: Jun 29, 2005, 06:48 »
Interesting that a civil rights attorney would be hired. I wonder exactly whose "civil rights" they feel are being violated. I agree with you T Tarbox, that it would be in everybody's best interest to get a disinterested third party with some technical background to advise them.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

alphadude

« Reply #30 on: Jun 30, 2005, 12:23 »
you missed the point of debate- a civil rights lawyer would have the ability of speak to the people of concern.. technical types tend to use a lot of statistics that the angry mobs dont like... nice political move on their part.

Offline jusplyn

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #31 on: Apr 18, 2007, 01:38 »
hey does anyone know how much they pay techs there and who to get ahold of about getting a job at RACE? thanks

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #32 on: Apr 18, 2007, 01:46 »

Offline jusplyn

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #33 on: Apr 18, 2007, 02:00 »
thanks but does anyone know about how much they pay and if its good pay compared to the cost of living? thanks

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #34 on: Apr 18, 2007, 07:03 »
thanks but does anyone know about how much they pay and if its good pay compared to the cost of living? thanks

CALL or EMAIL THEM and ASK what they pay.

The cost of living is very low there, it's not a nice area.

LaFeet

« Reply #35 on: Apr 19, 2007, 04:54 »
The history and the "behind the scenes" conversations about this place scares me...... Think I'll go to Festus Mo and get involved with shipments.

LaFeet

« Reply #36 on: Apr 19, 2007, 06:23 »
Hey CB   how you been??   I am currently up at Pilgrim and loving it.  Looks like I'll be here an extra week .... that'll allow the lobster prices to drop so I can ship a whole mess back to Okie land ::)

As for RACE.... I think my time in this business is limited.  I would like to do a dirt job in Gore, Ok or another D & D of a facility in the mid states.  But I grow tired of the outage cycle.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?